- Cornerstone Property Management will do a preliminary inspection to help landlords and/or owners get their properties in rentable condition. We are happy to get bids and have work completed if your home needs some updating, paint, or general maintenance.
- We provide our rent estimate and any other homes specific suggestions to help you get the most out of your rental.
- We run credit checks, criminal background checks, income checks, employment confirmation, and rental history.
- Provide all leasing materials and negotiate rate and term with tenant.
- We show the property to all interested and qualified parties.
- Collect rents and deposits.
- Disburse rents to owners.
- Provide detailed monthly and year end statements to owners and tenants. Owner statements include copies of all invoices paid to maintenance or other for owner review.
- Provide around the clock marketing of your property.
- Ongoing maintenance is provided via Cornerstone Property Management.
- Provide 24-hour emergency services.
- We always bill the tenant for anything that is not general wear and tear
- Owners are notified whenever maintenance must be completed.
- Jobs over $200 are sent for bid when requested by owner.
- Ongoing maintenance such as sprinkler blowout, furnace cleaning, etc. can all be handled by Cornerstone Property Management at owner request.
- We handle the entire process on your behalf
- Deliver 3-day notice to quit and send tenant to the attorney.
- Schedule the writ.
- Schedule the county sheriff.
- Perform the actual eviction.
- Represent you in court if necessary.
- Thorough documentation the entire process to help protect your investment.
- All information with exception of tenant SS# is available to our owners.
- You will never see any direct Cornerstone Property Management fee other than leasing and the monthly management fee.